Drop your link here..nnti leh melawat..

Member2 blogger

My Heartbeat

Monday, May 10, 2010

I LOVE YOU UMMI..

I just want to let you know
What is on my mind
You know that I love you so
You are one of a kind.

In my heart, there's a special place
Where all of your love lives.
Everything's in a special case
And all my love to you I give.
It hurts me when I see you cry,
Makes my tears come running down.
And I always know the reason why
I can see it in your frown.

When, late at night, you're asleep in bed
And I'm still wide awake.
I creep in your room and kiss your head
For the sweet dreams it will make.

Don't look back in the past
Or listen to the bad things I say.
For they are untrue, I regret them fast
I love you more each and every day.

I wish I could kiss away your pain
And dry your lonesome tears.
If I could, I'd stop your unwanted rain
And scare away your fears.

No words can explain how I feel.
I can never thank you enough
For all the love and pain you've healed
When all my times got tough.

I wrote this poem as I sat
Thinking of my Ummi, so true.
In rough times, always remember that
Ummi, I Love You!!!
 

No comments: